Do you remember how the internet used to be swarming with surveys? Seriously, that was the big thing. I can remember filling out multiple surveys a day...in between my internet cutting out (back in my day we had dial up folks).
Well, the Liebster Blog Award is like that...only cooler because it's vintage now.
Sooo...first you have to post 10 random things about yourself, answer 10 questions the tagger asked, then create 10 questions of your own. Then tag a few people.
So since I got tagged by my oldest friend in the whole wide world, Amanda Panda at www.thekriegers.org , I figured I better oblige! After all, nothing says love and friendship like a good ole fashioned survey.
So here goes nothing...
10 random things:
- I actually have ten random things about me posted on the sideline of my blog...is copying these cheating? Yes? Dang it. Ummm...
- Until a few years ago I totally thought that jackalopes were real...seriously who woke up one day and said, "ya know what that stuffed rabbit needs? a good pair of antlers."
- I think Shepherd's Pie is disgusting.
- I think Shepherd's Pie is disgusting...but I totally love the smell of a barn. That is not weird by the way.
- I will NEVER get a tattoo but if I ever did, it would be shark tooth.
- When I was little my mom would play the record of "Peter and the Wolf" and chase me when the wolf's music came on...I still can't watch the movie alone.
- Six weeks ago I moved to Florida and that was my first time living outside the state of Virginia...though I'm not sure it really counts since I still haven't changed my location on Facebook.
- One of my children is named after his dad, one after a TV personality, two after Presidents of the LDS Church, one after my mother and a mentor...and one after a vampire.
- I love the smell of playdough. So do you...admit it. Everyone loves the smell of playdough.
- I have never backed out in a game of truth or dare...so don't dare me to do something embarrassing. I play to win.
- What’s your favorite cereal? There is this to-die-for granola that you get at Target. I am torn between the maple pecan and the french vanilla almond...ah-mA-zing.
- What’s your favorite time of day? Depends on the day I guess. I do enjoy the evening after the kids are in bed and I can just relax with the hubby.
- What are you reading now? I just finished reading "Matched" and I have a long list of to-reads.
- What’s your favorite season? In Virginia? Summer...in Florida? We shall see.
- Did you ever wish you had a different name? What is it? Maggie...I just think I look like a Maggie.
- What’s one vice you can’t give up, even though you’ve tried? Sweets! I have tried on multiple occasions and resistance has proved futile.
- Do you have a celebrity doppleganger? Everyone says I look like Rachel McAdams
- What’s one cause that you love to debate/weigh in on? Abortion
- Which of these was hardest? Random facts, answering questions or writing questions? Well so far I've only done two...but of the two? Random facts was WAAAY harder.
- What do you think the answer to #10 says about your personality? That I'm pretty boring.
My 10 Questions:
1. Would you rather be able to swim (like a fish) or fly (like a bird)?
2. If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
3. What color is found most frequently in your wardrobe?
4. Pudding or Jello?
5. What do you put on your baked potato?
6. Favorite band when you were in high school?
7. Name one thing on your bucket list.
8. What is your favorite kind of cheese?
9. It's 9 o' clock on Saturday night...what are you doing?
10. Who, in your opinion, was the best Batman?
And the nominees for my Liebster Award are:
Kelli at www.writingthewavesmama.blogspot.com
Maddy at www.bryceandmaddy.blogspot.com
Bronwynn at www.robinandrue.blogspot.com
Richelle at www.chelleybean.blogspot.com