Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Nathan Update

I have to first say HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZY!! I hate to steal her blog day but I had my apt. so it's time for the Nathan update. We are now 36 weeks but measuring 37 weeks. We originaly had planned to schedule an induction for 39 weeks but my dr. wants to wait until next week and see where we are before setting anything as she thinks it may be sooner. I have started to dialate a LITTLE bit but he has not dropped or anything so it will still be a little while. We are thinking sometime in the next 2-3weeks, certainly within 3 weeks since that's the induction time. Heartbeat was good, blood pressure looks good. We are doing well and just gearing up for this baby!!!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Happy Birthday Suzy!!!!!!

Yeah for baby Nathan to almost be here!

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

I can't wait to see some pictures of this new little guy! :)