Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly


The good news....about 24 hours after starting the antibiotics I was a new woman. Of course you trade the symptoms of the illness for the side effects of the antibiotics but honestly, to be able to eat and speak (two of my favorite things) without pain, ahhhh, it's amazing!! :)
The bad news....I don't really have any. Honestly, "the good and the ugly" just didn't make a very interesting title.
The ugly...this I do have. I did get that bruise. She wasn't kidding. This is almost a week since having my blood taken. Seriously, this woman was so nice but she will never get near me with a needle again!

1 comment:

Robins Fam said...

So so so so so so so happy that you are feeling better! It's terrible being sick! I miss you. I wish I were there so I could've taken the kids off your hands for a few days.