Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The Very Best Kind of Promotional Post

Friends and Family, near and far...hello. How are you? It's been forever. I have at least a dozen topics I'd love to write about but it's Christmastime yo. It's the most wonderful and also most hectic, time of the year. There are gifts to be bought, cards to be mailed, cookies to be eaten. So, in the interest of time, I will get down to business.

As many of you know, my daughter's best friend, Mia, was diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia in November of 2016. This has been a long, tough year for their family and even though her overall prognosis has improved, there have been many set-backs along the way. This sweet girl has undergone very aggressive treatments, the kind I can't even type without tears flowing. And one of the unfortunate side effects of chemotherapy is that it very hard on teeth. Cavities, tooth discoloration and issues with the gum tissue are all common. I know that our sweet Mia has faced this issue related to her treatments.

It is for this reason that I am SO excited to be partnering with a dear friend of mine, Karen Robins, on a special promotion. I have known Karen for over 15 years and if she says something is awesome, I believer her...you should too...because she's awesome. Awesome is as awesome does, right? Karen introduced me to this awesome toothpaste and I was AMAZED at the results. A toothpaste that fights cavities, whitens safely, helps prevent gum disease, tastes good, is gentle on those sensitive teeth AND safe for children over 2? Yes, please! And I think the results really speak for themselves.




For the month of December, for every tube of toothpaste ordered, $2 will be donated directly to Mia's family. Just use the code SMILEFORMIA when ordering.

Karen and I are so excited to partner on this. Please feel free to share this blog post with friends and thank you for your continued love, support and prayers for Mia and her family. I know they feel them.

Happy Holidays to each of you. May your days be merry and bright and may all your smiles be white! (I'm sorry...I just couldn't resist.)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How do we order? There is no link :0)

How are you, sweet friend? So sorry to hear about your family friend, Mia.

Hugs, and merry, merry Christmas!

~Jenny

Halo BW said...

Wow thats insane!

Pinjaman Online Cepat